Monday, March 05, 2007

From me, To you.

~Ooc: Literature
----------------------------------------------
Of Love
by ~Neko-Priestess

You have no idea how much I love you
It isn't a lie, only pure and true
It hurts when you forget me
I wish you could see
It hurts when you talk about your love for another
I only wish that I, not him, was your lover
I want to be with you, but you don't wish the same.
You don't need to worry because I'm not playing a game
When you are gone, I hurt.
If only you were mine to court.
When you are here it still hurts, because you are not mine
Even though I act on the outside that I'm fine
I wish I could hold you in my arms
And tell you of all of your charms
But I know that right is for another
and sadly, again, I'm not that lover
For the another you love
And he, I wish you wouldn't speak of
You have no idea how much I love you
And I swear it is only pure and true
I can't bear to tell you though
as it would be a low blow
If I did I believe it would ruin our friendship
If only I could both cry and get a grip
and I'd rather have you as a friend then nothing at all
And by you I shall, for you, stand still and tall.

No comments: