Monday, February 05, 2007

The First Sphenic and Giuga Number

:: Entry #30 - Feb 10 ::
~Ooc: Headlines
----------------------------------------------
Mood: My head is starting to ache again...
Music: Nothing
----------------------------------------------

There's this annual event of the TropangGaius™ peeps that occurs the weekend before (or, theoretically, after) the Valentine's Day since last year. This Febuary 10, it is slated to occur again: The Second Annual TropangGaius™ Group Date! For those who haven't read my other post, I'm going to bring my cute bestfriend Grace, although Ateh Beth said she'll try to be there as well. The venue is SM Southmall (Paranaque, I think), and when exactly is still in the works. I have to ask austin about the specifics.

Speaking of Austin, I really don't know who the hell he's flirting with right now. Sorry, flirting isn't normally associated with men, but I can't find an english word for "Chumichipsie". Which is'nt exactly tagalog either, but a Slang for making "Cheap" shots. Apply the thought to boys and girls, and you'd find a near accurate definition of the term. Anyway, It's kindof ankward when I'm trying to befriend a girl (Angel) while not knowing if one of my berk's interested with her. I think it's a disaster in the making, so I'm hanging back for a while and wait until Austin makes up his mind whether or not he'll make a move. ^^;

Anyway, that's all for today, Ciao!
----------------------------------------------
Btw, congrats to Juner, my Guy Bestfriend, for publishing the very first letranite-created blogsite that's blocked by Letran's own firewall. You cannot access his blogsite from anywhere inside the campus because it deemed a "Kids site" and illegal. ^^;

No comments: