Thursday, February 08, 2007

The Fourth Lucky Prime

:: Entry #31 - Exhausted ::
~Ooc: Headlines
----------------------------------------------
Mood: My whole body's aching...
Music: Spoliarium, by Imago
----------------------------------------------

So, a lot things happened yesterday. Here's a quick rundown - The day before yesterday, I remembered that we're going to have our midterm examinations on Electromagnetics (A hellishly difficult subject with a very...amusing teacher) the next day. So before I went home (7:30pm is the dismissal time of my last class) I loaned Joy's notebook and have it photocopied. I also bought my own notebook where I planned to rewrite the notes. After I returned the notebook to Joy, I went home to study. Guess what?

I fell asleep.

Not only that, I was roused up by a text message from grace saying that she'll come over today. I received the message 7:30am in the morning, and the start of my Electromagnetics Exam was at 7:30am. Sh*tzu. The Chinese breed. ~_~ So, I tried my best to get to school w/o further delay and thankfully got there before exams were finished. My only review is from joy's xerox copies I tried to read during the jeepney ride from my house to school, so I got a very mediocre 85% in the exam. ~_~

But the day ain't over yet. Grace showed up. Along with Edwin. The two ain't getting along since...the incident last last last year. ~_~ So I tried to think of something that would force the two to mingle with each other. I was running out of ideas (And Grace was being a bit of a pain too) until Edwin asked me if I can accompany him to Paseo that night. Paseo, Sta. Rosa. A few kilometers from SM Sta. Rosa, where Grace is supposed to be in about 7:00pm. It's 5:30pm and I tried my best to convince Grace to let Edwin drive us to SM. Good thing Edwin brought his car along.

So, after a quick pit stop at my house (because of Grace's pictures at friendster and a CD I owed her), we were off to SM Sta. Rosa, where we (The three of us) spent a bit of time together. We ate mirienda at a coffee shop & played a bit at Tom's World, before I asked Grace's mom about the TropangGaius™ Annual Feb. Group Date. I recieved a very vague answer. But still, I think we won't have problems about that.

So, I got home sometime after 10:00pm. I was really exhausted, so I went to sleep and woke up to a text message. From grace. It seems that I forgot to give back her library & laboratory cards... ^^; Hehehe Arbor na to. Thanks Grace, and Thanks to Edwin too.

----------------------------------------------
"Wala na daw syang braces, gaius. Retainer nalang." ~ MarkCovs

No comments: