Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Number of Zeroes in an American Decillion

:: Entry #33 - Sabbatical ::
~Ooc: Headlines
----------------------------------------------
Mood: Gusto ko nang magpakamatay.
Music: Lying Is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off, by: Panic! at the Disco
----------------------------------------------

I just lost my bestfriend. Yup, Grace just texted. She said that I should just forget she existed, and her only reply to my explanation was "Hu u?". Because of this, I'll be taking the next (few) week(s) off. I'll have to contemplate the things I did, the things I said, today.

ToDoList:
  • What happened today (022107) about me & grace's fight.
  • Part 2 of what happened last valentines.
  • What happened last saturday (021807) about the TropangGaius™ Night Booze Session
  • My Magic: the Gathering Deck (WUR BlinkRider)
  • My RFOnline Character update
  • My PirateKingOnline Character
  • ~Ooc: TropangGaius™ (A new segment of my blogs, due to consistent public demand)
Anyways, I won't be around for a week or so, but you'll still see me inside the campus. Please leave me alone for a while. I need to compose myself. -__- I'll try to update my blogs more regularly, and I'll definitely accomplish my ToDoList before this week ends. I hope. Anyways, Ciao for now...

PS> About MarkCovs's money...can someone inform Jeboy that I would consider it a favor if he can pay the 1k directly to mark? Also, tell Mark that i'll cough up the remaining 500 next week... Oh, and thanks.

----------------------------------------------
"Orange Chicken sa langit." ~Me.
"Orange Chicken sa langit." ~Edwin.

No comments: