Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The Number Thirty-Two

:: Entry #32 - Happy Valentines! ::
~Ooc: Headlines
----------------------------------------------
Mood: Happy
Music: Just So You Know, by Jesse McCartney
----------------------------------------------

Valentine's Day, by: *Rimfrost

This post is made up of several posts about what happened from Feb9 to Feb15. *Sorry, I'll update later... I'm soo darn sleepy, I can't type anymore...*

Feb9, Friday - The Day Before the Big Day

The day being Friday, the weekly Friday Night Magic came to the front gates of Letran (Literally). And, normally, with it came (Almost) every TropangGaius™ peep from hiding. o_o Anyways, I didn't join the fray and instead went around asking the supposed-to-be-sure peeps about the event tommorow. Unfortunately, not even a single one of them's joining the Annual Group Date. So it isn't even a 'group' date now, just a regular one. ~_~ Very Disappointing, most especially to Austin, JM and Jonathan. I though you guys are already sure about your partners. Anyways, I can't back out now, so I decided to tell Grace 'The Truth'. Nothing changed, just the time - We're meeting a bit earlier than I planned. *sigh* All well that ends well, at the very least.

Feb10, Saturday - The Big Day

I woke up early and went to our metting place at about 9:00am. She told me the night before that I have to at Jolibee Binan on or before 10:30am, so I (fortunately) got up early and was soon on my way. I wore a peach polo & jeans. It was a normal getup for me, most epescially when malling. I got at the meeting place a bit early, so I ate a quick breakfast while waiting for Grace. But when she got there, boy, was I surprised. She was wearing a sleeveless shirt under a pink short-sleeve bolero, and a cute pink skirt. O_O Whhoaa. This is the first time I dated her in a cute skirt. Grace was absolutely gorgeous. Sooo unlike her last friendster pic. ^^; Anyways, let's get on with the show...

We got on a bus and I asked where she'd want to go. I didn't realy got the chance to survey the malls since I was hoping my berks would come with us, so I decided I'd give grace the driver's keys and tag along wherever she'd like. My worst case scenario was Mall of Asia, Powerplant Mall and Rockwell. Those three was just far too expensive, but of the three, I can at least afford to date someone at Rockwell. We ended up somewhere a bit nearer, but still one of the best spots for a date: Greenbelt.

The date started with her flaunting her dress at the adjoining Glorieta Mall. She still wore her bolero, so it was good and nice. We went straight to Glorieta's Cinema's and found out that the next showing of 'The Messenger', a canadian horror flick, was 1:40pm. It was 1:00pm, and we haven't eaten lunch yet so after I got a couple of tix, we looked for a nearby restaurant. We found this neat little old-kitchen look restaurant, and ordered a regular seafood pizza. It was peppered with a lot of shrimp, and was very tasty. So far so good, at least. Grace and I was just having fun pointing at other people. Whether they're ugly or beautiful, how she looks compared to other.. that stuff. We enjoyed the lunch immensely.

Next, the Movie. It was nice, a thriller at start, becomes lame near the end. But that's not the highlight. Alex, Grace's "Boyfriend", made a very cute "Wrong Sent" SMS. He just discovered that his consort was tested positive, and she wouldn't get an abortion. Yup, grace's boyfriend just became a father. Grace knew about the consort - it was his boyfriend's way of relieving 'body heat' since Grace is adamant about her "no touch below the belt" policy. And so, his consort got pregnant. Hahahahaha. :D Grace was very upset about this, but we contined the date while discussing her 'small problem'.

TO BE CONTINUED

No comments: