Monday, September 18, 2006

Aubrey and Emil

~Ooc: Life
----------------------------------------------

Last week of August, right before my brother's birthday, I found out that Aubrey just became Emil's girlfriend. Shit. I hate this, I shouldn't write about this crap, but I have to. I have to let this all out. Or I'll burst at the worst possible time... Anyways, It's all my fault. What? *sigh*

I hate elaborating.

It all started on the summer season. I thought I loved her. Aubrey. Everything went well, I haven't told her anything yet, but I think she already knew by the way I took care of her. All was well, until I noticed a couple of a most peculiar things along the way. The first is that my 1st semester subjects are actually hard. Now, lots of months later, I can really vouch for that. The second is that I don't see Aubrey as a unique person. I noticed that I still love Grace, and I'm seeing her in Aubrey's person. They have almost similar personas, and Aubrey tends to wear clothes that Grace would have also worn. The only difference is that physically, I like Aubrey more. But since when have I care about physical appearances eh?

*sigh*

If I'm going to continue my plans in courting Aubrey, I'll just be courting Grace's Shadow. A cuter shadow, but still, a shadow. So, I did the most logical thing to do: I left. It hurt like hell, but Its better than hurting Aubrey. I kinda like that girl.

Right now, whenever I see Aubrey and Emil, I don't really know what to feel. A part of my heart burns with jealousy, while another part is very happy for aubrey. You know, that she finally found the one for her.

*sigh*. I hate my life. Believe it or not, this also happened with grace. A lot times now. Darn it.

No comments: