Monday, September 18, 2006

Welcome to Incarnum

:: Entry # 1 :: Introduction ::
~Ooc: Headlines
----------------------------------------------
Mood: Sleepy
Music: Floods of Tears, by: L'Arc~En~Ciel
----------------------------------------------

As I have said in my last blog: I'm having a really crappy semester. I can't spare enough time to maintain a templated blogs, so I created this: Dual purpose blogs where I can post ~Ooc (Out of character) or ~Ic (In character) with the help of labels. This is also easier to maintain since the templating is very minimal. Anyways, I'm placing a list of labels below, which may or may not expand... Eh? What? Who am I? Fine. A proper introduction then.

~ Ic


I am Lantis Gaius, Son of RoseMarie, The First Spellwielder. The power of the Incarnum flows through my very veins, for I am one of the few Azunite who roam this realm. I have but one goal - to seek The Woman Who Holds My Heart. I have been travelling throughout countless planes of existences, donning names that suit the many tasks at hand, sifting though every rumor for that elusive kernel of truth. Right now, I am at a loss...but my faith shall never waver: I will hunt her down and take back what's rightfully mine - beware the fools who stand in my way.

~ Ooc

I am Erik Gaius Capistrano, 3rd year computer science student, and I'm really having trouble with my academics. Well, that's that. If you want to learn more about me, click on one of old blogs at my Links list or view my profile at DeviantArt (Also at the links list). That's all, have a good day!

Oh, I almost forgot about the labels list:

~Ooc: Headlines (First post of the day)
~Ooc: Academics (About Letran)
~Ooc: Magic (About Magic:The Gathering CCG)
~Ooc: Literature (Poetry, Prose, or otherwise...)
~Ooc: Life (About MY life)
~Ooc: Tech (Anything computer related)
~Ooc: Misc (Anything else falls here. I hope...)
~Ic: Main (Main storyline)
~Ic: Sub (Subplots)
~Ic: Mechanics (Character sheets, etc...)
~Ic: [Characer Name]'s Journal (1st person narrative)

Well, I guess that's it. Ciao! Oh and remember: Mi Casa Su Casa, always!
---
"I'm stupid." ~ Me, Last post from my last blog. ~_~

No comments: