Monday, September 18, 2006

Procrastination Sucks.

~Ooc: Literature
----------------------------------------------

So, I wrote all about it. Me, and Aubrey and my feelings and all. I compiled it all in a simplistic short story. Comment on it, okay?

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/39040873/

Btw, here's the description:

Procrastination Hurts. by ~LantisGaius

What? I'm just saying it hurts. I waited for too long, and now I fear I've lost her forever. *sigh*
I hate this. Right now, my head is beating me around shouting 'TORPE KA KASI!'. I'm not 'torpe'. At least not before I met her. I became really afraid that I might lose her friendship when I try to court her. She's not exactly looking for a boyfriend. *sigh*
I'm not proud of what happened, but as they say: "Learn from the mistakes of others, coz you won't live long enough to make all of them." Oh, and Paz Marquez Benitez' Dead Stars is also a good read. Too good in fact, that in hindsight, even looked prophetic provided the things that happened to me recently. T_T
~LantisGaius (SerpentAndCross.BlogSpot.Com)
---

No comments: