Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Start of all but one of Znám's problems...

:: Entry #2 - A storm in my life? ::
~Ooc: Headlines

----------------------------------------------
Mood: My head kinda aches...
Music: Honey and Clover's ending song
----------------------------------------------

A storm rumbles outside, yet still another storm rages inside me. Darn it. Lots of things to do, but so little time left... There's still LCA website to finish and my Filipino 'Thesis writing in filipino' thingie... darn it, I'm really tired and I really wish to sleep. This is my second night in a row go on without sleeping. Anyways, there's the Time Spiral Prerelease this september 24 at SM Southmall, but I'm not sure yet if I'm gonna attend. I would really like to, but unfortunately, I've hit a huge freaking bump: Money problems. I didn't save money for the prerelease since I'm expecting some money this week, but unfortunately, the money has about only 40% chance of appearing, which means I'm in a bit of a bind...

Darn it. Lots of problems, so little time...

No comments: