Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Juner & Miki

~Ooc: Life
----------------------------------------------

No, Miki didn't turn gay and Juner didn't break up with Matet. Although it almost happened... So, why the hell are these two peeps on my blogs? Because they're now officialy Susô! Heheheheh

What does that mean? Well, they're among my berks now, you know my most trusted circle of friends. Juner is my Bestfriend, so all that was needed was some time off with my other berks, but Miki... is another story. We're kinda giving each other the cold shoulder since 4th year high because of (Guess what?) a girl. I'm not sure if Miki actually like Grace (My Girl Bestfriend) or whatever, but he's cold to me when we're with her and he doesn't bother to talk when we're not, so I assumed the worst. Anyhow, we're cool now. I'm not sure why, but we're cool.

Next, I decided to "Read the Runes" again for a day. It's one of the things I actually became famous for back in high school - I can actually read fortunes. Real fortunes. Wierd huh? But still, according to those I have spoken to, every single one of my readings became true. Really wierd. But I'm straying from the topic... So, I decided to read runes again for a day. And unfortunately, Matet and Juner are one of my few 'clients' that day. The runes said disaster.

The runes were right.

I hoped that, even just once, let the runes be false. Unfortunately, fate doesn't want them to be false. So, hell broke loose. I don't want to elaborate here (Juner might not want the world to know...), but all I can say is that I won't be near the Runes again for a while...
----------------------------------------------

No comments: