Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The first Fermat, Mersenne and Lucky Prime.

:: Entry #3 - Vigil ::
~Ooc: Headlines
----------------------------------------------
Mood: Happy. Not sure why, but still...
Music: None. I like peace and quiet.
----------------------------------------------

And so, after a whole week, I finnaly decide to sit and write something. It has been a very frantic week. First things first: I'm over Aubrey. Don't know why or how, but I don't think I like her anymore. Anyhow, what kept me from sitting in front of the computer and typing? Well, It's the freaking final term already.That aside, this means that I've lots of things to say.

The Vigil was a bit uneventful. Well, Our Lady of the La Naval de Manila came to the school just last thursday (Sept. 21), so I went and did an overnight vigil. I knew that Aubrey won't be there (Her parents won't let her) so, I thought what the hell. There lots of things I need to thank for (Aubrey finding the right man for her, Ate Beth finally landing a job, my Midterm Grades not as bad as I thought...) so I went prayed a lot of rosaries. After 12:00mn, I decided to go join my friend Miko at the student center with the Koinonia de Letran though I'm really with the Kasambahay (The Campus Ministry). We talked, I got to sleep for an hour or so, but on 6:00am I went home to change into the NCAA TShirt that we were required to wear for the NCAA Opening.

Next day... or rather, after an hour, The La Naval went away in a stream of loud fireworks. I hate fireworks. I scares the beejezzles out of me. Anyways, I didn't attend any of my Friday classes because of lack of sleep. Yup, still lazy as a bear. The NCAA Opening was impressive though, I watched a part of it and though there wasn't a single cheerleader that caught my eye, the stunts was fun to watch anyway.

What else... Ah, yes, Last sunday (Sept. 24) was the Prerelease tourney at SM Southmall. It was a fun tourney, and I got Thelon of Havenwood, so I guess it's a worthwhile evening. Juner got almost all of his cards though, so the trip was very successful.

I guess that's it...I'll post later if I remember anything else...In the mean time, I need to go dress up for school...
---
"Flying men? Sinong may Flying men?" ~ A random tourney guy. ^^;

No comments: