Sunday, October 01, 2006

The first Positive Non-Fibonacci Number

:: Entry #4 - Milenyo ::
~Ooc: Headlines
----------------------------------------------
Mood: I'm not sure...
Music: 伝説の草原 by: Chemistry
----------------------------------------------

Two straight days without electricity. *sigh* I thought I'd finish James Clavell's Shogun before I'd get to a live computer terminal... Anyways, the storm went and passed, our feathers were ruffled a bit but like any Filipino, we'd rebuild and carry on. Darn it, that storm knocked off powerlines for a couple of days. So, what the hell's up? A lot of things to do.

First is my Filipino Thesis. I can write the thesis tonight and be done with it monday, but unfortunately I need to do it in freaking tagalog. Darn it, It'll take me a lot of time to finish the darn thing, but I think I'll manage. Next up is my Pascal Report due on wednesday, then the quintessential LCA Website that I keep on forgetting to pass. Lots of things academic, since my social things have gone and past. I'll post my current and later deck on Magic CCG later, then resume on my Incarnum things in a bit. But right now, I need to get a few things in line... *sigh*

Oh, I almost forgot, the Software Expo (In which I submitted a really bland CSS-based Website about chinese astrology...) is supposed to be held last thursday and friday. Right above the freaking hurricane and black out. I suppose its been postponed, so wish my bland websites good luck!
----------------------------------------------

No comments: