Thursday, October 05, 2006

The First Perfect Number

:: Entry #6 - More Happy Birthdays ::
~Ooc: Headlines
----------------------------------------------
Mood: My head aches...
Music: Beer by: Itchyworms!
----------------------------------------------
So, a lot more birthdays happened today, Joy's and Mattet's. Nope, I don't care about the guy's birthdays, only female are mentioned in this blog. btw:
Well, guess why? I'm still groggy after yesterday (I only slept one hour, skipping my first subject) because of the freaking Filipino mock-Thesis. I hate the Internet Technology Lab's keyboard. The space doesn't function well. Also, the LECOMELEC is making my life hard. I just quit but I'd still have to submit a working election program. More problems. I know, I wrote happy birthday on the title, but I'm not happy. Well, I guess my all of my happiness went with my last Happy Birthday greeting (To my beloved bestfriend). *sigh* I'm tired. I wanna go home, but I still another subject to go to. Stupid lit. ~_~

No comments: