Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A Purpose-Driven Life

~Ooc: Literature
----------------------------------------------

I'm currently reading Rick Warren's A Purpose-driven Life. I thought it was a self-help book, and boy was I surprised. It was very very theological. It makes me question my long standing beliefs (Here and Here). Its a really great book, and the writing are so well done, Its refreshing. I highly recommend this book to everyone who's spiritually deprived and lost in life. That ryhmes. I also recommend it to my close friend Edwin, but I don't know how to give it to him.

He's becoming an aethist. I wonder I spelled that right. But anyway, my friend Edwin's on a False Path. I wish I can help, but I can't. He's really tight-lipped about personal matters. Just look at his writings here. I know, they're wonderful pieces of literature, but the message is quite true.

*sigh* I hate it when I know the problem but can't do anything about it...
----------------------------------------------
That's a lot of links. Very Emo post too. And I just love BoA's Long Time No See. ^^ Happy Birthday Bestfriend!

No comments: