Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The first Wilson and Safe Prime

:: Entry #5 - Bestfriend's Birthday ::
~Ooc: Headlines
----------------------------------------------
Mood: Happy!
Music: Long Time No See by: BoA
----------------------------------------------

Happy Happy Happy Birthday, Bestfriend! Today is the day my cute beautiful little bestfriend came to the world, and I'm eternally thankful for it. My only hope is for her wishes to come true faster! ^_^ Happy birthday, Best! Hehehe

Anyways, Back to buisness. Still lots of things to do, most of the things I mentioned last time is still on the works... And there's classes tommorow. I don't know if that's good or bad, but I need a few things ready before tommorow. I love BoA's Long Time No See. I really like her voice there. And my Incarnum ~Ic Stuff needs to be done. I'll be back in a bit, I need to finish my Filipino mock-Thesis. ~_~

Oh, and Happy 19th Birthday Bestfriend Mary Grace De Guia! ^^

No comments: