Friday, October 13, 2006

The Number of Thurston Model Geometries

:: Entry #8 - Friday the 13th ::
~Ooc: Headlines
----------------------------------------------
Music: Me and You, by: Cassie
Mood: Still Empty
----------------------------------------------

My Filipino mock-Thesis Defense sucked. I kept staring at my teacher when she asks a question because it takes a few seconds for my mind to process her language (It was in tagalog, the native language) and to construct a sensible and tagalog answer. At least the Pascal Reporting at SPL (Prof. Vincent Rivera) was quite successful. I almost thought we wouldn't be able to finish that darn report... ~_~ What else... Oh. Crap. Here's a "Table of Contents" of what I'm planning to write here:

~Ooc: Joy (Yup, a new label. Guess why? ^^)
~Ooc: Magic (About my Fat Pack, and my new Decklist)
~Ooc: Literature (A new self-composed freeform poem)
~Ooc: Literature (About McGough's rendition of Time Spiral)
~Ooc: Tech (The Honey & Clover Review)
~Ooc: Tech (Gunslinger Girl Review)
~Ooc: Tech (Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2)
~Ooc: Tech (My website ^^)
~Ooc: Life (Something I saw from friendster... [Link])
~Ooc: Life (Another one from friendster... [Link])

There. Lots of things to write. Unfortunately, I feel really sleepy after watching 13 full episodes of Gunslinger Girl nonstop since 2:00pm up 10:30pm, so I'm gonna sleep. ~_~ See ya tommorow. Heheheheh
----------------------------------------------
"Triela!" ~ Henrietta, Gunslinger Girl

No comments: