Sunday, October 15, 2006

Desperate

~Ooc: Literature
----------------------------------------------

Desperate
By: ~LantisGaius (101206)

How does love feel?
What does it mean...
Why do we love?
Is there a reason?

I lived for a while
and I will die in a bit -
I have journeyed far
just to feel this 'Love'

Why does people look for it?
To also sate their curiosity?
To be able to understand?
Or to be understood?

I thought I saw Love
Just a glimpse, Just a peek
I marvelled at her beauty
but is this true love?

How do you know,
How would you compare -
Is this feeling truly 'Love',
or is it just purely lust?

They say to 'Love' is to be happy
that Love is right
but why do I doubt?
but why does it hurt?

Is love real?
Is it just a figment of imagination?
a haven for dreamers,
just a glimmer of hope?

Yes, I am desperate
for I feel I'm being left out
How can everyone talk about love?
Why is it, can I not relate?

----------------------------------------------
Prove to me that love exists. ~ Me

No comments: