Tuesday, October 17, 2006

One of My Personal Favorite Numbers...

:: Entry #11 - More Hell ::
~Ooc: Headlines
----------------------------------------------
Music: Doo bidoo by:Kamikazee
Mood: A bit tired, but I'm good.
----------------------------------------------

Hahahaha. I just found out yesterday! I really am over her! I stayed with her and Emil inside the Kasambahay, and I didn't feel anything terrible! I was a bit disgusted about Aubrey and Emil's 'lovetalk', but still, I'm good! I really am! Heheheh

Anyways, I have a Joy Blog post to write a bit later. I expect to be able to install the Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 this afternoon, and I'm really looking forward to continuing Jigoku Shoujo... As Enma have said:

"
O miserable shadow clad in darkness!
Hurting and disdaining people,
a karmic soul drowning in sin...
Would you try dying for once?
"
----------------------------------------------

No comments: