Saturday, October 14, 2006

The Recurring Number at the Feynman Point

:: Entry #9 - Happy Birthday Mommy! ::
~Ooc: Headlines
----------------------------------------------
Music: The A/C Unit's hum
Mood: Kinda happy...
----------------------------------------------

So, good morning to all, and a very happy birthday to my mom. ~_~ Ok, my head kinda aches, and I'm sitting at the middle of the ACM Training Session at the ITCC. I hate the space bar here, really. And the computers doesn't work normally.

*A few hours passed, a few Magic games afterwards... *

Ok, that's done. I need to go home, since it's my mom's birthday. It would'nt serve me well if I got there late. There's something about Noel though, Joy's Boyfriend and one of my old friends. I think he's angry at me. I'm am starting to try and befriend Joy a bit since bad blood is quite thick between us since last semester, and I kinda felt guilty about my agendas. I think I need to talk to both of them. And to Aubrey, Emil and Justine. Oh, and April too. Darn. I'll explain why later. Maybe tommorow. Ciao!

No comments: