Sunday, October 15, 2006

The Smallest Noncototient

:: Entry #10 - Jigoku Shoujo ::
~Ooc: Headlines
----------------------------------------------
Music: I'm not okay, By: My Chemical Romance
Mood: I'm not okay
----------------------------------------------

Right now, I'm writing a lot of things. The journals I listed a couple of posts back, the ~Ic stuff and some tasks and contacts at MSOutlook'07. There's also a lot of Academic things I need to do, namely the SPL take-home exams, the CoArch Document and Presentations and the World Literature Blue Book. Oh, and I also have a Lecture Exam tommorow on Digital Electronics, a Digital Schema to pass and lots of people to talk to. Aubrey, Emil, Joy, Justine, April... Darn it. Oh, and the LECOMELEC Software needs to be revamped too. The system's too unstable, and there's too much spaghetti code I don't even reconize it. Btw, I'm going to Ateneo-Manila in order to attend at an International Programming Competition with Juner Hart Legion and Raffy Cardeno. And I need to pass an assigment at Advanced Mathematics and a report at Instruction-Level Paralellism at CoArch this tuesday.

*sigh*

Jigoku Shoujo. ~_~

No comments: