Sunday, October 29, 2006

Number of Nodes in Metatron's Cube

:: Entry #13 - Still so busy... ::
~Ooc: Headlines
----------------------------------------------
Music: Sexy Love By: Ne-Yo ft. Ms. Candace Jones
Mood: Terrible
----------------------------------------------

Darned. It's already sembreak and I'm still so busy. I'll elaborate later, on seperate posts, since my mom's pestering me again. What's up? Hell's up. And I'm not so sure where's down either... I feel like I drank ten shots of Vodka last night...

Anyways, What's coming up:
~Ooc: Academics (ACM and whatnot)
~Ooc: Joy (Long delayed, and thus many many updates to Joy Blog)
~Ooc: Tech (More Gilmore)
~Ooc: Tech (Jigoku Shoujo)
~Ooc: Tech (Review of Office2007)
~Ooc: Magic (Latest decklists)

Btw, since many people are asking: ~Ooc means out-of-character, while ~Ic means in-character. I'm refering to the Incarnum stuff I keep pushing up my schedule. When I'm writing about Incarnum it's normally on ~Ic. When I get to it. ~_~ Oh, and did you notice? New template! But this is just temporary though, I'm looking for something more... futuristic. I still have to fix the LECOMELEC Software and clean up the LCA Website mess, as well as submit my final project on World Literature (Yes, If don't get that project done by tommorow, I'm toast.) ~_~ Good luck to me...

No comments: