Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Jupiter's Lysithea

:: Entry #12 - Seven Days pass... ::
~Ooc: Headlines
----------------------------------------------
Mood: Kinda Confused
Music: Smooth Criminal, by: Alien Ant Farm
----------------------------------------------

My head is still ringing from everything...I have to concentrate on my ACM training though, so no time to go all confused... Darned. I hate Eclipse, I hate Java, I hate ACM, I hate them all. My head is still ringing from everything that happened since the training started. So, I managed to pass everything but World Literature's Blue Book. I'm kinda worried that I'm getting a failing mark there, but I need to prioritize before I worry. First things first: ACM. The International Competition is due this Friday, and we still have long ways to go in order to get a win. Raffy and Me forms quite a mean team (In terms of Algorithms), but we need a coder. Juner can't do that, he's quite a newbie in terms of Java. His first Java app was a simple date reformat program. Joy didn't finish hers, but still, she can keep up.

After that...Well, Juner found out that his deck isn't really competative. 4x Ohran Viper + 4x Call of the Herd would really toughen it up, as well cost him a huge sum of money. I'll post more things later, I need to wrap up my long overdue LCA website. ~_~
----------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Jin Rui said...

OK. If you received my text yesterday, here's the problem.

"My DCI Membership has been deactivated (Except for Magic Player and Magic Rewards Player, which are still active). I am now in search of someone who can sanction the tourneys every week. My bro-in-law is too lazy to set things up. And also, I can't renew my membership with them. Why it has deactivated? I haven't been sanctioning tournaments for a very long time! OK. If there is someone you know who is willing to give his name to me and use it for sanctioning DCI tournament, inform me ASAP. Or I would just have to ask Sir Freddie and Djinn of Neutral Grounds, which I really hate to do."