Sunday, December 03, 2006

The Most Random Number

:: Entry #17 - More bull, less sh*t ::
~Ooc: Headlines
----------------------------------------------
Mood: Happy...kind of...sort of...
Music: Hindi ko kaya, by: Josh Santana
----------------------------------------------

One my hard drives crashed. The 200GB one, along with everything I downloaded for the last year and a half. I keep system & important files on my other drive (Only 40GB) and keep everything 'volatile' such as download files and pirated* games on the other drive. It's very uncharacteristic of me not to go ballistic over the amount of erased data, but yes - I'm calm and focused. There's a lot shitty things happening around me, and I think I'm numbed out. I'll elaborate later. Really. I'm writing bits and pieces right now... ~_~ *sigh*

Btw, I'm kindof broke. Aside from the crappy things happening, I'm also having financial problems. Which is crappy. Some good news though - my mom brought me Robert Jordan's Knife of Dreams softbound novel, which is really great. I guess I'm starting to recover from my unlucky streak...

Anyways, I don't have any music in my drive right now, so I searched the net for something streaming, like an online radio or something. I remembered seeing one of those in Kalibog Forums, and guess what? I like their playlist. Here's a link. Just click on the OPM Jukebox for streaming goodness. Other than that, I guess I'm going to start typing... ~_~
---
* - I do not condone pirated goods.

PS> Hi Jun. ^^; Hehehehe

No comments: