Thursday, December 14, 2006

Weight of your soul*

:: Entry #21 - Sixty ::
~Ooc: Headlines
----------------------------------------------
Mood: Tired
Music: Me & U, by Cassie
----------------------------------------------

Just got a whopping 60% in Prelim Grade in P.E. ~_~ Still have acouple of exams this day, but I need to send off this ACM Article to April before noon. I haven't finished the TicTacToe and Lecomelec Election Software yet though, and I still have to review on my Theory Subjects (Systems Analysis & Design and Data Communications & Networking). Darn it, I wish PLDT can get the phonelines fixed by tonight... I want to know what happend to Emiya (Fate/Stay Night). He's the only protagonist in an Anime I know who dies twice in the first four episodes ^^; There's a lot of things I want to discuss, a lot of things I want to do (Write the ~Ic stuff, for example), but I can't because of this academic stuff. *sigh*

I kind of regret being active in the Academe last semester... ~_~ I'll try to post something later, I still have a few errands to run...
*- According to this.

No comments: