Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Shíbā in Chinese

:: Entry #18 - I'm itchy ::
~Ooc: Headlines
----------------------------------------------
Mood: A bit grumpy
Music: Half Crazy, by: Freestyle
----------------------------------------------

April informed me sometime today that I'm one of the contestants for tomorrow's quiz bee. At 9:00am. T_T *sigh* I've no choice though, she's really kindof annoyed at me right now. I still haven't done the LCA website (which was due last August). I also downloaded the French episodes of Fate/Stay Night, an anime on the top lists of AnimeYume. It was already 25% complete when I noticed (1gb out of 4gb total), and I have to repeat the process all over again. And I still have to redownload the RF Client. Darn it, I've got lots of problems... There's still the quintessential problem of lecomelec, the election software, and a smaller 'assignment' on A.I. Did you know how hard it is to code an A.I. for a tic tac toe game? It's freaking hard. Really. Anyways, I still have to type a few things up, so sayonara, for now.

Btw, here's a trailer from Fate/Stay Night. Enjoy! :D

No comments: