Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Fourth Alternating Factorial

:: Entry #19 - I hate allergies... ::
~Ooc: Headlines
----------------------------------------------
Mood: Grumpy
Music: Keyboard clicking...
----------------------------------------------

So, PLDT's having problems with their phonelines. This means that I again doesn't have internet access at home, so please bear with me for a while. I'm facing problems left and right here, and I really need to stabilize. Just look at my ToDo list! Darn it... The quintessential problem of Lecomelec Software, the A.I. Software...Who would've thought programming a simple TicTacToe would take a couple of weeks to finish? Darn it, my mind is still reeling with game states and A.I. algorithms. What else... Well, I'm currently typing up an ACM article for LCA, and I still have to review for my DataCom&Networking lab. exam later. Oh, and I still have to review for my constitution exams...

*sigh* Have mentioned I that I collapsed last P.E. class? My legs gave way after running for quite a while. I'm really not made for sports, no matter how hard try, my body just gives up after a while. What else...

I'm going to post my ACM article here later, as well as an ~Ooc:Life post and an ~Ooc:Magic post, so sit tight and see ya all later! I hope... ~_~

No comments: