Sunday, December 24, 2006

Secure Shell Protocol Port Number

:: Entry #22 - Ten days pass ::
~Ooc: Headlines
----------------------------------------------
Mood: Jolly?
Music: Kono Machi de wa Dare mo ga Mina Jibun Igai no Nanika ni Naritagaru, Law of Ueki OST
----------------------------------------------

I just finished watching Fate/Stay Night, and it was really great. A real must-see anime, on par with Evangelion both in storyline and graphics. *sigh* Again, ten days pass before I got up and update this blog... Maybe I should rename it since I can't seem to find the time to complete the ~Ic stuff. Anyways, here's a brief summary of what happened last week and a half.

> Freaking hard prelim exams on System Analysis & Design and Philippine Constitution.
> I tried to set-up Austin and Angel, which ended in vain. I'll discuss later...I hope.
> I realized the situation Aubrey's in right now, and I don't think I can bear to be in her place...
> Edwin flies to singapore. Oh, he's got an XBox360. T_T
> Kasambahay "Overnight Christmas Party". We ended up "malling" in waltermart (of all possible places...) since there we're barely a dozen people in the venue. We thought it would be a very sad christmas party, so we went to waltermart instead.
> Overnight at my house. Allen, Austin, Roy, Phil, Jerwin, Jm, MarkCovs, thanks for being here!
> Reunion of my highschool batch, section Leibniz at a Resort this Dec.29... It's overnight too, and I really hope I can be there... My bestfriend's (Grace) not going to forgive me if I can't make it there...

That's about it. Oh, and it's Christmas in just a few more hours, so Merry Christmas! ^_^

No comments: