Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The Number of First Moves in Chess

:: Entry #20 - Hurting ::
~Ooc: Headlines
----------------------------------------------
Mood: Still grumpy...
Music: Still the ITCC's keyboards...
----------------------------------------------

Why does it hurt? I no longer care about her, I'm quite sure I have moved on. To the point that I have someone else in my heart right now... But how come it really pains me to see her and Emil walking around the campus? How come I don't feel anything when we see each other without Emil? My heart bleeds when they're around, and I don't know why. Darn it.

Guess what though? I still haven't finished the ACM Article, and PLDT still haven't got the phonelines fixed. That means I'm typing right now at the ITCC, which is really annoying. I have prelim exams on my P.E. Class and Systems Analysis & Design tommorow, which sucks. I hope I can finish this projects (The Lecomelec Software and the accursed TicTacToe Software) before friday though... Btw, Magic's Gold Rush is this saturday, but I can't attend because of Prelim Exams. I really hate my life right now...

No comments: