Wednesday, January 03, 2007

End Transmission Block in ASCII

:: Entry #23 - Sleep ::
~Ooc: Headlines

----------------------------------------------
Mood: My head aches...
Music: chOOSe mE or Die, by:Tommy febuary6
----------------------------------------------

My head hurts. My forehead's throbbing like it's gonna burst. Just above my right eyelash. T_T Darn it. Anyways, here's a quick rundown of what's happened. I'm downloading .Hack//Roots for my little bro (He's playing the PS2 Game version of the anime), and I've purchased crappy (but full length) DVDs of R.O.D. and Basilisk, both anime's of high caliber. I just wish I can watch them sometime...

Another thing:
Yup, I'm currently playing as SaffiEriksdotter in Ph-RFOnline; a Bellato Crossclass Mystic-turned-Vigilante. I just job changed last night, and my Holy Pt's driving me nuts... 3 more to go until Expert Skills are open though... And 23 more before Elite skills open up... -__- darn it... I need sleep. Did I mention how my head hurts? It's like hell. Only more gory and stuff. Maybe it's because I spent the whole night playing RFOnline. Or maybe the alcohol I drank is finally taking its toll.

I got permission to go to "The Reunion" with my best friend, Grace. I didn't expect to see 12 gals from my high school and only me, Sam and Zoren as the lone guys. But half of them are enough eyecandy, so I decided to come along...Until I felt horribly sick. I felt damn cold since we got to the venue (Monte Vista Resort) at 7:00pm or so, and all went downhill from there. I got a bit agitated since my best started teasing me to make me go to the swimming pools (Kung I-huhug kita, swimming ka? Kung I-kikiss kita, swimming ka?). It was vexingly annoying. A few hours more, and I was left alone with Zoren and Apple, who also didn't want to swim. Only my best knew that I'm sick, but she discovered when it's 3:00am in the morning, when I started drinking beer to get some heat in my blood. I also ate a very big midnight snack at Max's, just to stave off the incoming fever. I don't want my grace's barkada going all worried over me, so I just drank a beer at a corner.

Until Zoren found out. He and Sam pushed me to buy a Gran Matador brandy from the resort (costs a whopping 160.oophp, good thing there were three of us). We expected some of the gals to take part in the drinks, but unfortunately, they'd rather immerse themselves in the hot pool. So, that left me, Sam and Zoren and a bottle-full of brandy. Oh, Apple and Amor was there too, but they only provided idle company. The discussions was nice, and the alcohol flowed like water in the slides. Fortunately, I was still myself when morning dawned. I think Sheryl is mad at me because I started the the drinking at her reunion, but that aside, it was refreshing.

Any event with me and my best friend there, and it never fails to be refreshing for me. ^^; I wish she were here though... My head is really throbbing....

Umm..what else... Christmas and New Year passed with me being really happy. I don't know why, but grace just have that effect on me. I just love being near her, chatting nonsense. Ummm... what else... I finished Robert Jordan's Knife of Dreams, the Eleventh Book of The Wheel of Time. Classes just resumed today, and our 2nd meeting in Electromagnetics ended with my head reeling like a top. I can't keep my vision steady after 3 long hours of Vector Analysis and Dot Product and Cross Products and Cramer's Rules...

My head hurts. I have a lot to do. I want to play RF. I wish can watch R.O.D and Basilisk. But enough whining. I'm happy. Believe it or not, behind this accursed headache, I really am happy.
^^; Hehehehe

Ciao, for now!

No comments: