Sunday, January 07, 2007

A Self-Dual Convex Regular 4-Polytope

:: Entry #24 - Wait ::
~Ooc: Headlines
----------------------------------------------
Mood: Sad
Music: Naghihintay by:Jacob
----------------------------------------------

A lot of nothing happened since my last post. At school, we just waited (in vain) for our professors to show up, or when they showed up, discuss among ourselves why on earth are we doing nothing. ~_~ On the Magic side of life, more nothing. Miki no longer has debts on me, though I still owe boogie a Thelonite Hermit. Btw, If you noticed above, I'm dropping the ~Ic stuff. Yup, this blog is now solely mine. I really cannot find the time to create the story, less likely the characters for it.

I'm not myself tonight. Maybe because I woke up just this 2:00 in the afternoon, or maybe it's because of the very nostalgic background music (Naghihintay, by:Jacob), but as you can see, my writing sounds off. Maybe I should have picked another day to rewrite the header of Incarnum... Maybe I shouldn't have posted here tonight. I still haven't fully recovered from my headache last time.

Anyway, my bestfriend (Grace) texted me last night about being her audience helper or something at this local tv gameshow called 'Deal or No Deal'. I hate gameshows, and from what my mom told me about this show, we might just end up fighting in the end, so I declined. I'll be there, yes, but only as a normal audience. *_* What else...my guy bestfriend (Juner) wanted me to post something here about TropangGaius™ (Just look at my CBox), but I'm not in the mood right now. I'll just have to quote Roy on this one: 'Remand! Maybe next time..' Sorry Jun.

Hmm... I guess that's it. I'll try to post something else later, but don't count on it... ~_~ Ciao.

No comments: