Monday, January 15, 2007

Perfect Cube

:: Entry # 27 - Not Seeing, Not Knowing ::
~Ooc:Headlines

----------------------------------------------
Mood: Inspired
Music: AC's humming...
----------------------------------------------

A few hours have passed since my last post, and here I am at Software Engineering Lab 2 at my Linux2 Class. I have no idea what to write here yet, but unfortunately, I'm a bit inspired today. I hope dad can get my PC fixed by tonight, and I really hope I can advance my character in PH-RFOnline. I got a back-to-back passing grades in Linux2 Prelim Lecture & Laboratory exams, no biggie, but Joy still has a higher grade than me because of her quizzes and a a higher Lecture grade. ^^; I know, It's useless to compare myself to her - she doesn't have a bloody hobby (Except Noel), so I guess she spends her free time studying.

Sooo unlike me.

Anyways, I hope to see my inspiration this afternoon, and I really wish I can get some info on her. I even chanced by the library this morning, just before my Linux class, hoping to catch a glimpse, but she ain't there. Asa pa ko. That aside, It's really damn cold in our classroom. There's only seven of us here, and three ACs on full blast. I'm bloody shivering.

Oh, I almost forgot - I got my date for our annual TorpangGaius™ Group Date! Guess who? No, not the mystery girl, but my lovely bestfriend Grace! I don't want to ask my inspiration on a date (yet), mostly because she might not be who I think she is. What do I mean? Here's a cute little text message I got from Grace (Which I promptly forwarded to Aubrey ^^) -

She used 2 b so swit & evrythng.
Seemed so nice wen we're 2gether..
but sudenlt evrythng changed.
Now, do i miss her?
No..i miss hu i thought she was...

A fair warning from my bestfriend - and I will give it the consideration it deserves. ^^

No comments: