Sunday, January 07, 2007

A Song and A Poem

~Ooc: Literature
----------------------------------------------

This two pieces of fine literature really explains my situation right now...All the pain and tears, everything I'm trying to hide - That I'm still struggling with too much emotional baggage. I hate this feeling, and I'm desperately running away from it because it really hurts... Anyways, here's the pieces along with their authors.
----------------------------------------------

Naghihintay (Link)
By:
Jacob

Kelan bang makikita ng iyong mga mata
Kelan bang maririnig sayo na tayo na

[refrain]
Huwag mo akong sisihin kung ang lungkot ng aking damdamin
Bakit di mo akong subukan suyuin…suyuin

[Chorus]
Naghihintay, kahit parang wala pag-asa
Handa na, maghintay kahit pa may’ron kang iba
Bahala na, naghihintay ako na ika’y makasama
Kahit na, naghihintay
Kahit parang wala na

Bakit ba di mo buksan ang iyong mga mata
Nang ang oras natin ay di na masayang pa

[repeat refrain]
[repeat chorus twice]

Huwag mo akong sisihin
kung biglang sumuko ang damdamin
di mo kasi ako pinapansin

----------------------------------------------
Suicide and Love doesn't mix
by: ~jazzyspazzy

Lying on the floor
Wishing I had died
Praying for those words
I should know will never come.

You'd been hurt before
But I've been hurt
(and worse)
My heart has healed
And it wants you
Something yours will never do

I see you
and I smile inside
I leave you
and I die inside

The way my heart stops beating
The way my chest starts heaving
The way I cry
"I hate my life"
The way I suddenly realize
The only way to survive
To close my eyes
Pull the trigger
Bring my life to a tragic end.

Gazing at you from above
My eyes fill with tears of love
They spill down upon your face

I wish I could be that tear
The one last time I could touch you
Instead of feeling my heart break

Searching for you at my funeral
Knowing that you won't be there
Seeing you, so far away
I wander over
Stare at you
To finally hear the words
I've always wanted you to say:
"Oh god I love you."
"Oh God I miss you"
Then I suddenly realize
The only way to survive
To turn away and say good bye
Is to think of how I had to die
For you to say you loved me.
©2007 ~jazzyspazzy

No comments: