Monday, January 08, 2007

The Usual TCP Port for SMTP

:: Entry #25 – What's wrong with me...? ::
~Ooc: Headlines

----------------------------------------------
Mood: Not so good.
Music: Smile at me, by: Rocksteddy
----------------------------------------------

I was a bit late this morning at my first class, and was really surprised when I found out right then that we’re having the Laboratory Prelim Exam at Linux2 after 5 minutes. Good thing our professor, Mr. Rivera, was kind enough to let us open the Linux Workstations in order to solve the problems. I got stuck at the part where I need to go down the directories because I forgot the command (It was ‘cd ..’) but aside from that, it was thoroughly easy.

Noon came, and I skipped my SPW class because…well, I don’t really know. I just stayed at Mary’s canteen for a while, and next thing I know, it’s time for my constitution class. Where I got a 73% on my prelim exams. What the fuck’s happening to me? I can’t focus on my studies, I don’t have a stable M:tG deck right now and my mind is full of crap. What the hell was I thinking when I tried out that stupid Walk the Aeons deck? It was as far from competitive as I can think of! A very mediocre pile of cards to be sure. I wonder what’s causing me erratic behavior…

A few hours went by, and my Operating Systems class came by. Here, I fully expect the MP (Machine problem) that Mr. Rivera was supposed to give. Yup, you guessed it; he rescheduled the Laboratory Prelim Exam of my OS Class, throwing my schedule off. You see, I’m supposed to meet with my bestfriend (Grace) at about 1:30pm, but since she got out of the house at about 3:00pm, I’ll just have to meet here after my OS Prelim exam...which I expect to finish quickly, maybe at 4:00pm or so. But unfortunately, Mr. Rivera postponed the exam, and went on with the lecture – meaning, I got out of the classroom sometime after 5:30pm. I didn’t get to chat with Grace for more than a few minutes, and all I did when I was with her is to try apologizing about my stupid schedule… she said she didn’t mind, but still… I’m really pissed about the events that happened. After that, I got home early and here I am now, typing…

*Sigh* I’ll try to post something here again, but I really want to sleep early, so that this day can end. So, I guess this is goodbye and good night...

No comments: