Sunday, January 14, 2007

Gematria of Tetragammaton

:: Entry #26 - Inspired ::
~Ooc: Headlines
----------------------------------------------
Mood: Stable
Music: Naghihintay, by:Jacob
----------------------------------------------

I saw her, and my heart skipped a beat. I saw her smile, and my heart just stopped. I thought I would never feel this way again after 'my first', but I guess she proved me wrong. *sigh* Really, the last time I felt this way was with...well, Grace. Yeah, I loved her more than just my bestfriend for a while, but she really needed someone to fill the void left by her father, so I guess I tried my best. I really loved her, to the point that I'd rather not be her boyfriend because I know I can't make her happy all by myself - she deserves someone more than just me. So I became Grace's bestfriend. But right now, I feel freaking in love to this girl...

Darn it, I don't even know her name.

I saw her last at the library, and she was with her classmates. I don't know her course, but if had to guess, she's from the A/S department. She was wearing a pink jacket, pink bag, pink glasses and pink watch. I guess she likes pink, and yes, she has glasses. ^_^ It looked really cute on her. *sigh* I guess I'll just have to go around asking people again. I hate it when I don't know something.

Anyways, my PC's busted again. The power supply broke down, and I'm using my father's laptop right now. It has a very annoying keyboard and mouse, but I guess It can't be helped... I'm still experiencing this lapse in my behavior since my last post, but I think I'm recovering. At least I submitted my assignments on AI this time. And did I mention that for the first time, I got a passing grade at P.E.? ^_^ Yeah, It was pure luck, but I'm quite happy at that quiz though. I guess that's all, I don't know when I can post here again because of my schedule, but I'll try. Until then, Ciao!

No comments: