Saturday, January 27, 2007

Number of Convex Uniform Honeycombs

:: Entry #28 - Alcohol ::
~Ooc: Headlines
----------------------------------------------
Mood: Groggy
Music: Soap O Pera, by:Itchyworms
----------------------------------------------

I'm going to do this post shotgun-style since I need to play RF Online ASAP. It's a x3pt & x3DropRate weekend, so bear with me ^^; I'll try post again on monday most likely at my Linux Class.

First weekend after last post: Recollection from saturday morning to sunday morning. The confession and the sharing was particularly enlightening, and I enjoyed the overnight stay, most especially since I was with Joy & our classmates for an extended period of time. That doesn't happen often, and it did call for a few shots from a smuggled half-bottle of White Wine (cleverly hidden in a bottle of C2 ^^; ).

The week afterwards: Its the reckoning of Planar Chaos cards, and I'm not impressed. There are obviously powerful cards, there are a lot of crap (as usual), but I don't like it when wizards screw up the color pie like this. I mean, black wrath is good, green draw is good, red akroma is understandable, but not one, not two, but four playable counterspells across White, Black and Blue? Sh*t. >_<

Last Thursday: Intrams. A/S Soccer team ended the Eng. Department's stranglehold on the Soccer Trophy after 16 years. ^^; Yeah! Anyways, that's the only thing I remember about that...

Yesterday: College Day. (Did I spell that right?) It was a very...normal, albeit more packed, college day. A couple of comedians and a sponge cola concert afterwards, and me my berks (Tropang Gaius™) went to our house to discuss what's what. They ended up spending the night in our family area while discussing which cards to hoard and a torrent of jokes about love-interests and stuff. -___- Anyways, I need to post this now, I only have a few more hours before the x3 Pt wear off...so Ciao for now!

No comments: